Jacquelyn S. Lutz
Jacquelyn S. Lutz was born in the town of Appleton, Wisconsin and graduated from Waupaca High School, Wisconsin. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from Hamline University in 2010 and her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Minnesota School of Law in 2013. Ms. Lutz is licensed to practice law in the State of Minnesota.
Prior to practicing in the area of family law, Jacquelyn S. Lutz was an immigration attorney. Jacquelyn believes that all families, whether traditional, alternative, or blended, deserve support and advocacy. She brings a fresh outlook that is solution-focused rather than problem-oriented and strives to keep her clients informed and educated about their options so they can make knowledgeable decisions. As a daughter in a blended-family and a mother of two, Jacquelyn appreciates and can empathize with unique family dynamics and struggles.
- Minnesota, 2013
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 2005
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Minnesota Chapter, Family Law Student of the Year, 2012-13
- J.D. University of Minnesota School of Law, 2013
- B.A. Hamline University 2010
- Family Law League
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Dakota County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Washington County Bar Association
- Volunteer for Tubman Crisis Legal Services